Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Downstairs

OK - so this isn't the downstairs. But I still can't get the pics to load in the correct order! This is a chipmunk that was playing in the trees when I came back upstairs and took some pics of the outside. We actually have a lot of chipmunks running around - even though we have a big dog! He was quite chunky for the winter!

This is our side yard. You can see the trampoline in the back, and we do have a hot tub. But we're not sure if it works or not. We would like to redo the deck next spring/summer so we didn't want to fill it yet. Plus, it needs a new cover!


I'm sorry I didn't take pictures when the trees were full and pretty! They are really nice - makes you feel like you're out in the mountains! This was taken standing right outside my sliding door. We have a patio that is covered on 3 sides and then the deck, so there's a lot of room to eat outside. We did that a lot this summer and it was so nice!! (Our deck is torn up because of fix-its we had to have done. Trying to decide if we should worry about putting it back together or just wait until spring.)

Here's the stairs - not that you really need to see this I guess! But they turn halfway down and then there's about 6 more stairs to the family room.

Here's our family room. It doesn't look it, but it's actually pretty big. There are 2 doorways to a big back area where we put Cary's TV and XBox, his couch, and all the games. Someday I would like to have a game table back there too! :o)


Here's another view of the family room. We have the big TV upstairs, so the little one looks funny! At the back is the hallway that goes around the stairs and leads to the extra bedroom, bathroom, and laundry room.


And here is Cary's beautiful couch!! :o) Behind it is where the board games are...


DA, DA, DA, DA!!! And here's my craft room! I am so lucky and happy to have a place to do all my stuff! And suprise, suprise - the room is already full! Hopefully I'll be able to get caught up on my scrapbooking now! :o) We also have a cold storage room right off my craft room - I didn't take a pic of that though.


Here's a pic of our guest room. Nothing much - but it is a comfortable bed! So if anyone wants to come stay - PLEASE FEEL FREE!! :o)


Here's the hallway down to the bathroom and laundry room.


This is my laundry room. It's as big as a bedroom and has carpet too! It's so nice to be able to do laundry without going down to a freezing cold room. I'm keeping up on it a lot better now!

AND THAT'S ALL FOLKS! Feel free to come over, stay, hang out, whatever!! We love visitors! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment