Monday, December 22, 2008

October 2008

Here's our Halloween picture! Cary is (of course) a UPS man!
Trinety is Ariel, The Little Mermaid. And Trandon is a puppy.
We even sprayed Trinety's hair red! It's hard to tell in this picture; but it was pretty cute!


This is me holding Trandon and Bryson. Justin and Stephanie came to visit,
and I loved playing with the baby boys!


The "Binkie Boys"


I was trying to get Trandon to drink some apple juice, so I put it in the bottle. He didn't really like it! :o) I can't get him to drink any kind of juice! Just doesn't like it.




While I was getting ready for my day out at Scrap Pink, the kids were playing on our bed.
They were so cute, and I was kinda getting teary eyed thinking I wouldn't see them all day.
So I had to take a picture!


1 comment:

  1. Katie -
    I love the new look for the blog! You're right your kids are so cute. I especially love the one of them on your bed, their smiles are so cute! :)
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete